- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Seeds to be used for some shortened breedingcycle methods or for embryo culture should never be allowed to dry .
- Embryo abortion and young embryo culture of chinese jujube
- The embryo culture in vitro of two taxus species
- Effects of hormones on the embryo culture of two t . species in vitro
- Embryo culture of taxus chinensis pilger rehd . and t . brevifolia nutt . in vitro
Embryo culture is a component of in vitro fertilisation wherein resultant embryos are allowed to grow for some time in an artificial medium before being inserted into the uterus.