- the emerald: 摩羅迦陀
- a study in emerald: 綠字的研究
- african emerald: 非洲祖母綠
- Her bracelet was set with emeralds .
- Emerald green is excluded .
- Aster looked in, green eyes brilliant as emeralds .
- She had on an emerald green housecoat in vivid contrast to her neatly combed black hair .
- On that very chair you occupy the age khan has sat while new designs were drawn for his priceless emeralds .
- the green color of an emerald
- a transparent piece of emerald that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- a green transparent form of beryl; highly valued as a gemstone
Emerald is a variety of the mineral beryl (Be3Al2(SiO3)6) colored green by trace amounts of chromium and sometimes vanadium.Hurlbut, Cornelius S.