- 更多例句： 下一頁
- An example is the emission of light from matter .
- There was an audible emission of breath from the duke .
- Beta emission consists of electrons .
- The distinct processes are involved in x-ray emission .
- A lumen is a measure of the rate of emission of light energy .
- the act of emitting; causing to flow forth
- the occurrence of a flow of water (as from a pipe)
- any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body; "the discharge of pus"
- the release of electrons from parent atoms
- a substance that is emitted or released