- My vocal apparatus also reflects emotions .
- Her heart was rent by conflicting emotions .
- Her voice shock with excessive emotion .
- They awakened a tender emotion in me .
- The emotion that links them was absent .
- any strong feeling
In psychology, philosophy, and their many subsets, emotion is the generic term for subjective, conscious experience that is characterized primarily by psychophysiological expressions, biological reactions, and mental states. Emotion is often associated and considered reciprocally influential with mood, temperament, personality, disposition, and motivation, as well as influenced by hormones and neurotransmitters such as dopamine, noradrenaline, serotonin, oxytocin and cortisol.