- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The analyzer unit consists of two enclosures .
- The men walked aimlessly about the enclosure .
- Not a soul remained within the enclosure .
- The winners' enclosure was railed in .
- The analyser is housed in an explosion-proof enclosure .
- the act of enclosing something inside something else
同義詞：enclosing, envelopment, inclosure
- a structure consisting of an area that has been enclosed for some purpose
- something (usually a supporting document) that is enclosed in an envelope with a covering letter
- a naturally enclosed space
In English social and economic history, enclosure or inclosure"Enclosure" is the modern spelling, while "inclosure" is an older spelling still used in the United Kingdom in legal documents and place names. is the process which ends traditional rights such as mowing meadows for hay, or grazing livestock on common land formerly held in the open field system.