- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The possibilities are practically endless .
- Her prayers and confessions are endless .
- The variations and permutations were endless .
- The fascinations of the circus are endless .
- It would be an endless task to cite such living examples .
- having the ends united so as to form a continuous whole; "an endless chain"
- having no known beginning and presumably no end; "the dateless rise and fall of the tides"; "time is endless"; "sempiternal truth"
- infinitely great in number; "endless waves"
- tiresomely long; seemingly without end; "endless debates"; "an endless conversation"; "the wait seemed eternal"; "eternal quarreling"; "an interminable sermon"