[ 'enədʒi ] 發音: 用"energy"造句
- a-energy: n. 〔美俚〕原子能(＝ atomi ...
- for energy: 能源國務部長
- of energy: 干勁十足full; 能源的
- His energy were cramped by his surroundings .
- Energy manifests itself in many ways or forms .
- He grew normally, he was full of energy .
- They rallied their energies for the counter-attack ...
- In addition, external energy appears as heat .
- an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing); "his writing conveys great energy"; "a remarkable muscularity of style"
同義詞：muscularity, vigor, vigour, vim
- enterprising or ambitious drive; "Europeans often laugh at American energy"
- forceful exertion; "he plays tennis with great energy"; "he''s full of zip"
同義詞：vigor, vigour, zip
- any source of usable power; "the DOE is responsible for maintaining the energy policy"
- (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work; the units of energy are joules or ergs; "energy can take a wide variety of forms"
- a healthy capacity for vigorous activity; "jogging works off my excess energy"; "he seemed full of vim and vigor"
In physics, energy is an indirectly observed quantity which comes in many forms, such as kinetic energy, potential energy, radiant energy, and many others; which are listed in this summary article. This is a major topic in science and technology and this article gives an overview of its major aspects, and provides links to the many specific articles about energy in its different forms and contexts.