- Reflection on teaching and reforming the course of engineering mathematics
- Chinese journal of engineering mathematics
- On education of engineering mathematics
- Guide for selecting greek letters used as letter symbols for engineering mathematics
- Sound knowledge of process management and principles including basic engineering mathematics and computation
Engineering mathematics is a branch of applied mathematics that concerns itself with mathematical methods and techniques that are typically used in engineering and industry. Along with fields like engineering physics and engineering geology (both of which may belong in the wider category engineering science), engineering mathematics is an interdisciplinary subject motivated by engineers' needs both for practical, theoretical and other considerations outwith their specialization, and to deal with constraints to be effective in their work.