[ 'entiti ] 發音: 用"entity"造句
- the entity: 鬼戀; 靈體
- entity-relationship-entity: 實體-關系-實體
- a single entity: 單一的實體
- Product properties refer to an entity .
- A corporation is treated by the law as an entity .
- The fundamental magnetic entities are magnetic dipoles .
- Most staple fibers are discrete, individual entities .
- One notable entity in the earth's environment is man .
- that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
An entity is something that exists by itself, although it need not be of material existence. In particular, abstractions and legal fictions are usually regarded as entities.