- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Environmental engineers are concerned with the disposal of human wastes .
- Dispersions in solids are of little consequence to environmental engineers .
- The environmental engineer does not have much opportunity to apply the principle of osmosis .
- Concurrent with the evolution of environmental engineering practice, analytical methods have been developed .
- Many problems in environmental engineering have required the concerted efforts of scientists and engineers .
Environmental engineering is the integration of science and engineering principles to improve the natural environment (air, water, and/or land resources), to provide healthy water, air, and land for human habitation (house or home) and for other organisms, and to remediate pollution sites. Further more it is concerned with finding plausible solutions in the field of public health, such arthropod-borne diseases, implementing law which promote adequate sanitation in urban, rural and recreational areas.
- environmental energy source中文
- environmental enforcement中文
- environmental engieering中文
- environmental engine中文
- environmental engineer中文
- environmental engineering (msc)(pgdip)中文
- environmental engineering abstracts中文
- environmental engineering activities中文
- environmental engineering analysis中文
- environmental engineering consulting中文