赤道的；赤道附近的。 equatorial heat 酷熱。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We flew south through the equatorial night .
- The equatorial portion should tend to swing outward .
- An equatorial mounting of the camera has a great advantage .
- Those that are aligned in the place are called equatorial hydrogens .
- A trigonal bipyramid has three equatorial and two axial positions .
- a telescope whose mounting has only two axes of motion, one parallel to the Earth''s axis and the other one at right angles to it
- of or existing at or near the geographic equator; "equatorial Africa"
- of or relating to conditions at the geographical equator; "equatorial heat"
- of or relating to or at an equator; "equatorial diameter"