- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It is the equivalent circuit of a triode amplifier circuit .
- A new method for determining phemt equivalent circuit
- Equivalent circuit of planar right - angle bend on soc
- Parameters extraction for hemt small signal equivalent circuit
- Figure 7 shows the equivalent circuit of the analog input section
In electrical engineering and science, an equivalent circuit refers to a theoretical circuit that retains all of the electrical characteristics of a given circuit. Often, an equivalent circuit is sought that simplifies calculation, and more broadly, that is a simplest form of a more complex circuit in order to aid analysis.