- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The situation came down to one essential .
- Intercellular communication is essential .
- This is of course still the essential method .
- This is essential for our mutual benefit .
- Libby had an instinct for essentials .
- defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established; "substantive law"
- basic and fundamental; "the essential feature"
- being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc; "essential oil"
- of the greatest importance; "the all-important subject of disarmament"; "crucial information"; "in chess cool nerves are of the essence"
同義詞：all-important, all important, crucial, of the essence
- absolutely necessary; vitally necessary; "essential tools and materials"; "funds essential to the completion of the project"; "an indispensable worker"