- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The hospital smelled of formaldehyde and ether .
- The nitramine ethers perform two functions in the smokeless powder composition .
- The simplest such trickery to imagine is that the earth drags some of the ether along with itself .
- The null result of the michelson-morley experiment suggests that the effects of the ether are undetectable .
- If a bottle of ether is opened at one end of a room, we can soon smell the vapors at the other end .
- a colorless volatile highly inflammable liquid formerly used as an inhalation anesthetic
同義詞：ethoxyethane, divinyl ether, vinyl ether, diethyl ether, ethyl ether
- a medium that was once supposed to fill all space and to support the propagation of electromagnetic waves
- any of a class of organic compounds that have two hydrocarbon groups linked by an oxygen atom
- the fifth and highest element after air and earth and fire and water; was believed to be the substance composing all heavenly bodies