[ i'vent ] 發音: 用"event"造句
- a in the event of: 如果..發生
- in no event: 決不能
- in that event: 如果那種情況發生, 如果那樣
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The event is assigned to various causes .
- Today's events bespeak future tragedy .
- This deal occurred in a pairs event .
- Events crowd upon me, one after another .
- These events were referred to as ground roll .
- something that happens at a given place and time
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
同義詞：consequence, effect, outcome, result, issue, upshot
- a phenomenon located at a single point in space-time; the fundamental observational entity in relativity theory
- a special set of circumstances; "in that event, the first possibility is excluded"; "it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled"