[ 'evri ] 發音: 用"every"造句
- in every: 每期必有
- every product every interval: 生產批次頻率
- in every child, in every eye: 每個孩子 每雙眼睛
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- She looked out of the window every now and then .
- We go boating on the lake every weekend .
- Every disposable vehicle was sent .
- Every street was jam-packed with vehicles .
- (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception; "every person is mortal"; "every party is welcome"; "had every hope of success"; "every chance of winning"
- each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified; "every third seat"; "every two hours"