- 更多例句： 下一頁
- A particle passing through the scintillator produces excitations .
- In dumb rabies there is a very short excitation phase .
- The relaxation is due to the interactions with the thermal excitations .
- There are several types of excitation to which structures may be subjected .
- At room temperature, thermal excitation can produce an unwanted current .
- something that agitates and arouses; "he looked forward to the excitements of the day"
- the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
- the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up; "his face was flushed with excitement and his hands trembled"; "he tried to calm those who were in a state of extreme inflammation"
同義詞：excitement, inflammation, fervor, fervour