- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The job sounds really exciting to me .
- I got excited over your countrymen .
- Yes , it is really exciting to water-ski .
- I walked to changsha, exceedingly excited .
- We promised to offer exciting products .
- creating or arousing excitement; "an exciting account of her trip"
- stimulating interest and discussion; "an exciting novel"
Exciting is a state-of-the-art full-potential linearized augmented plane wave (FP-LAPW) code which uses quantum mechanics, specifically density functional theory (DFT), to determine the physical properties of solids and molecules. Augmented plane waves provide an almost ideal basis set for computing the Hamiltonian matrix for a periodic solid, and allow for tightly bound core and semi-core electrons to be treated on the same footing as valence electrons.