- It was frequently required before execution .
- `military executions are conducted differently .
- Her musical execution was quite exceptional .
- He did great execution among the cakes .
- The idea was correct, the execution defective .
- the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it; "they criticised his performance as mayor"; "experience generally improves performance"
同義詞：performance, carrying out, carrying into action
- unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order; "the agency was created for the implementation of the policy"
同義詞：implementation, carrying out
- putting a condemned person to death
同義詞：executing, capital punishment, death penalty
- a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out
同義詞：writ of execution
- (law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps sealing and delivering it) so that it becomes legally binding and enforceable
同義詞：execution of instrument
- (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer