- 更多例句： 下一頁
- An exothermic reaction releases heat(energy) .
- It is another exothermic contributor to the proton-proton cycle .
- In general, exothermic combustion reactions require two reactants .
- Some reactions produced with an evolution of heat: these are said to be exothermic .
- These stresses arise from the exothermic nature of the reaction during gelatin and cure .
In thermodynamics, the term exothermic ("outside heating") describes a process or reaction that releases energy from the system, usually in the form of heat, but also in the form of light (e.g.