- 更多例句： 下一頁
- People would have flashes of happy expression .
- He looked at her with a hurt expression .
- His expression shows how unhappy he is .
- I never heard him make a sour expression .
- Kirby nodded, with a cold expression .
- the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing; "the expression of milk from her breast"
- the feelings expressed on a person''s face; "a sad expression"; "a look of triumph"; "an angry face"
同義詞：look, aspect, facial expression, face
- a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit; "I concluded from his awkward constructions that he was a foreigner"
同義詞：construction, grammatical construction
- a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
- expression without words; "tears are an expression of grief"; "the pulse is a reflection of the heart''s condition"
同義詞：manifestation, reflection, reflexion
- the style of expressing yourself; "he suggested a better formulation"; "his manner of expression showed how much he cared"
- the communication (in speech or writing) of your beliefs or opinions; "expressions of good will"; "he helped me find verbal expression for my ideas"; "the idea was immediate but the verbalism took hours"
同義詞：verbal expression, verbalism
- a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations; "pardon the expression"
- (genetics) the process of expressing a gene