- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She read out extracts from his letters .
- She extracted the money from his wallet .
- The material is extracted from ref 18 .
- Heit extracted a large, soft-brimmed straw hat .
- She was extracting a crisp roll from her purse .
- a passage selected from a larger work; "he presented excerpts from William James'' philosophical writings"
同義詞：excerpt, excerption, selection
- a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- extract by the process of distillation; "distill the essence of this compound"
- calculate the root of a number
- take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
同義詞：excerpt, take out
- remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense; "pull weeds"; "extract a bad tooth"; "take out a splinter"; "extract information from the telegram"
同義詞：pull out, pull, pull up, take out, draw out
- obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action; "Italians express coffee rather than filter it"
同義詞：press out, express
- separate (a metal) from an ore
- deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning); "We drew out some interesting linguistic data from the native informant"
同義詞：educe, evoke, elicit, draw out
- get despite difficulties or obstacles; "I extracted a promise from the Dean for two new positions"