- 更多例句： 下一頁
- On extramural behaviors of government : formation
- Haven ' t you heard ? our football team has lost in the extramural match
- Co - ordinating the extramural theology programmes jointly run by the divinity school of chung chi college and the school of continuing and professional studies of the chinese university of hong kong
- Education aim of the college is to get students prepared for self - learning and independent thinking . we provide students with basic courses with hands - on laboratory course of various disciplines as well as opportunities for extramural visits to corporative companies
- Founded in 1965 , the department of extramural studies of the chinese university of hong kong became the school of continuing studies in 1994 . initially offering general short courses , scs now offers programmes at certificate , diploma , advanced diploma , higher diploma , undergraduate , and post - graduate levels
- carried on outside the bounds of an institution or community; "extramural sports"
Extramural refers to that which exists outside the walls of an organized unit, be that a city, school, or hospital. In an educational context, extramural means to study outside, but under the aegis of, a university or other institution.