1.極端的；過激的 (opp. moderate)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- An interior point cannot be an extreme point .
- The extremer puritan mood had gone .
- The rule is to avoid extreme clothes .
- Both these extremes are to be avoided .
- Love and hate are extremes of passion .
- the furthest or highest degree of something; "he carried it to extremes"
- the point located farthest from the middle of something
同義詞：extreme point, extremum
- most distant in any direction; "the extreme edge of town"
- of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity; "extreme cold"; "extreme caution"; "extreme pleasure"; "utmost contempt"; "to the utmost degree"; "in the uttermost distress"
- far beyond a norm in quantity or amount or degree; to an utmost degree; "an extreme example"; "extreme temperatures"; "extreme danger"
- beyond a norm in views or actions; "an extreme conservative"; "an extreme liberal"; "extreme views on integration"; "extreme opinions"