(pl. eyes 〔古語〕 eyen )
1.眼睛，目。 blind in one eye ＝lose an eye 一目失明。 compound eyes (昆蟲的)復眼。 the naked eye 肉眼。 Where are your eyes 難道你看不見？ His eyes are bigger than his belly. 他眼讒肚飽。 What the eye does not see, the heart does not grie+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- As i look back , scenes of the past leap before my eyes .
- Her eyes held a look of silent appeal .
- She gradually withdrew her eyes from me .
- He rolled his eyes and hit upon an idea .
- His eyes were swollen and his head asleep .
- a small hole or loop (as in a needle); "the thread wouldn''t go through the eye"
- the organ of sight
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist''s eye"
- attention to what is seen; "he tried to catch her eye"
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
同義詞：center, centre, middle, heart
- look at