[ 'feiliŋ ] 發音: 用"failing"造句
- common failing: 通病
- events failing: 事件不出現
- failing and disappointing: 頹唐失意
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The reason why he failed was his laziness .
- When hard tactics failed , soft methods were used .
- He failed like so many before him .
- Tom failed but his sister got through .
- His courage failed him at the last moment .
- failure to reach a minimum required performance; "his failing the course led to his disqualification"; "he got two flunks on his report"
- a flaw or weak point; "he was quick to point out his wife''s failings"
- below acceptable in performance; "received failing grades"