- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I don't put much faith in mister thompson .
- The ebbing of his hope drained his faith .
- Faith is an uncertain relief .
- Once again he has broken his faith with them .
- He has reaffirmed his faith in democracy .
- loyalty or allegiance to a cause or a person; "keep the faith"; "they broke faith with their investors"
- complete confidence in a person or plan etc; "he cherished the faith of a good woman"; "the doctor-patient relationship is based on trust"
- a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny; "he lost his faith but not his morality"
同義詞：religion, religious belief
- an institution to express belief in a divine power; "he was raised in the Baptist religion"; "a member of his own faith contradicted him"
同義詞：religion, organized religion
Faith is confidence or trust in a person or thing, or a deity or in the doctrines or teachings of a religion. It may also be belief that is not based on proof.