- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Sperms fertilize ova in the fallopian tube .
- Expression of calbindin - d28k in human fallopian tubes
鈣結合蛋白calbindin - d28k在人輸卵管組織的表達
- The grading of fallopian tube with laparoscopy for the treatment of tubal infertility
- Here is a normal uterus with fallopian tubes and ovaries from a perimenopausal woman
- Here is a normal uterus with fallopian tubes and ovaries from an older postmenopausal woman
The Fallopian tubes, also known as oviducts, uterine tubes, and salpinges (singular salpinx) are two very fine tubes lined with ciliated epithelia, leading from the ovaries of female mammals into the uterus, via the utero-tubal junction. In non-mammalian vertebrates, the equivalent structures are the oviducts.