- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I wrote humboldt a long fan letter .
- The troops fanned out as they advanced .
- Aileen toyed aimlessly with her fan .
- Rioting broke out between rival groups of fans .
- The fans in line took timeouts .
- a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- an ardent follower and admirer
同義詞：buff, devotee, lover
- an enthusiastic devotee of sports
同義詞：sports fan, rooter
- make (an emotion) fiercer; "fan hatred"
- strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- separate the chaff from by using air currents; "She stood there winnowing chaff all day in the field"
- agitate the air