1.經營農業者，農場主 〔cf. peasant〕，農夫。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- On big farms cattle are usually branded .
- The farm came to him on his father 's death .
- A farmer in france farms intensively .
- They farmed the tasks out to private persons .
- I managed my whole farm like a clock .
A farmer (also called an agriculturer) is a person engaged in agriculture, raising living organisms for food or raw materials. The term usually applies to people who do some combination of raising field crops, orchards, vineyards, poultry, or other livestock.