- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I like him none the less for his faults .
- I told him that it was his own fault .
- I didn't fault a man for chasing tail .
- I can not lick a fault out of him .
- Faults are thick where love is thin .
- a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention; "he made a bad mistake"; "she was quick to point out my errors"; "I could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults"
- (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area); "he served too many double faults"
- responsibility for a bad situation or event; "it was John''s fault"
- the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection; "they discussed the merits and demerits of her novel"; "he knew his own faults much better than she did"
- (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.); "it took much longer to find the fault than to fix it"
- (geology) a crack in the earth''s crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other; "they built it right over a geological fault"; "he studied the faulting of the earth''s crust"
同義詞：faulting, geological fault, shift, fracture, break
- an imperfection in an object or machine; "a flaw caused the crystal to shatter"; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer"
- put or pin the blame on