- favourable: adj. 1.順利的；良好的；有利的 ...
- wind: 短語和例子 wind3 vt. (w ...
- be favourable to: 贊成…
- Before his altar are statues of two generals , " thousand miles eye " and " favourable wind ear " , who are said to be able to see and hear from any distance
- Late in the day they passed through the capricious channels of hong kong , and the tankadere , impelled by favourable winds , conducted herself admirably
當小船進入大海時，斐利亞福克先生說， “這一點您用不著我多交代了。 ”
- We ll ha favourable winds , a quick passage , and not the least difficult in finding the spot , and money to eat - to roll in - to play du and drake with ever after
- Show as a result : the runway of plastic cement and the runway of coal cinder , have a favourable wind run , countrary wind run , cloudy , plenty of audiences , noise have more obvious influence for the pedal accuracy of long jump