二月。 February fills dyke. 〔諺語〕二月雨雪多，溝渠流成河。 All the months in the year curse a fair February. 〔諺語〕二月天氣好，全年氣候糟。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She expects to be confined in february .
- February is a month of languors .
- He returned and gazed out upon a snowy february landscape .
- During the last weeks of february the severity of the weather increased .
- Dimitri : it is often cold in december , january and february .
February ( or or ) is the second month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars. It is the shortest month and the only month with fewer than 30 days; the month has 28 days in common years or 29 days in leap years.