- He sent out a few cautious feelers and received some contradictory answers .
- When feelers were extended for a summit meeting his name was invariably mentioned .
- At celia's request, tom, through his many contacts, had put out feelers to discover what was happening .
- If you watch long enough , you will see many problems settled by this tap-talking with the feelers .
- What bothered him was that churchill might use the incident to pretend to germany's allies that hitler was extending a peace feeler .
- one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste
- slender tactile process on the jaws of a fish
- sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
- a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others; "she rejected his advances"
同義詞：overture, advance, approach