2.〔常 pl.〕 感情，心情，情緒。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He felt superior in mathematics to john .
- The man felt that his position was bad enough .
- He could feel the menace of the spreading .
- For a moment she felt slightly hurt .
- The success brought a feeling of loss .
- the experiencing of affective and emotional states; "she had a feeling of euphoria"; "he had terrible feelings of guilt"; "I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
- an intuitive understanding of something; "he had a great feeling for music"
- a physical sensation that you experience; "he had a queasy feeling"; "I had a strange feeling in my leg"; "he lost all feeling in his arm"
- the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin; "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"; "the surface had a greasy feeling"
同義詞：touch, touch sensation, tactual sensation, tactile sensation
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying"
同義詞：impression, belief, notion, opinion
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; "the feel of the city excited him"; "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"; "it had the smell of treason"
同義詞：spirit, tone, feel, flavor, flavour, look, smell