- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- When the boss falls from power , his lackeys disperse .
- They often fall out over some trifling matter .
- The suggestion of his fell upon deaf ears .
- The full cost of the wedding fell on me .
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering; "a barbarous crime"; "brutal beatings"; "cruel tortures"; "Stalin''s roughshod treatment of the kulaks"; "a savage slap"; "vicious kicks"
同義詞：barbarous, brutal, cruel, roughshod, savage, vicious
- cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow; "strike down a tree"; "Lightning struck down the hikers"
同義詞：drop, strike down, cut down
- sew a seam by folding the edges
- pass away rapidly; "Time flies like an arrow"; "Time fleeing beneath him"