- The fibers lose strength and become brittle .
- The material must be free of fiber clumps .
- At times soils may diffuse into the fibers .
- The basic structural unit of yarn is the fiber .
- A little asbestos fiber is formed on the contacts .
- a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
同義詞：fibre, vulcanized fiber
- the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions; "education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
- any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- coarse, indigestible plant food low in nutrients; its bulk stimulates intestinal peristalsis
- a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn