[ 'faibə ] 發音: 用"fibre"造句
- as-is fibre: 原態纖維
- fibre fibre friction: 纖維間磨擦
- fibre-fibre friction: 纖維間摩擦
- The greens are full of fibres that you can 't chew .
- The cutters for fibre strands are simple in design .
- Septa are constructed from muscle fibres .
- Natural vegetable fibres are all cheap .
- He is a man of strong moral fibre .
- a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
同義詞：fiber, vulcanized fiber
- the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions; "education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
- any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn