- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The fifth scene was the climax of the play ..
- So the fifth day of creation ended .
- He put his opponent out in the fifth round .
- The boxer was laid out in the fifth round .
- Our fifth concern is with modulation noise .
- the musical interval between one note and another five notes away from it
- a quantity of liquor equal to one fifth of a United States gallon
- one part in five equal parts
同義詞：one-fifth, fifth part, twenty percent
- position five in a countable series of things; "he was fifth out of several hundred runners"
- coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position
Fifth is the ordinal form of the number five.