- 更多例句： 下一頁
- My watch has stopped -- it needs fixing .
- Mrs. trenor fixed a rapt eye upon her .
- On the top of the gallows is fixed the knife .
- I am having a devil of a job fixing my car .
- They'll only fix something and ruin us .
- a determination of the place where something is; "he got a good fix on the target"
同義詞：localization, localisation, location, locating
- an exemption granted after influence (e.g., money) is brought to bear; "collusion resulted in tax fixes for gamblers"
- the act of putting something in working order again
同義詞：repair, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, reparation
- something craved, especially an intravenous injection of a narcotic drug; "she needed a fix of chocolate"
- informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
同義詞：hole, jam, mess, muddle, pickle, kettle of fish
- make infertile; "in some countries, people with genetically transmissible disabilites are sterilized"
同義詞：sterilize, sterilise, desex, unsex, desexualize, desexualise
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
同義詞：repair, mend, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on
- make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc; "Get the children ready for school!"; "prepare for war"; "I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill"
同義詞：prepare, set up, ready, gear up, set
- kill, preserve, and harden (tissue) in order to prepare for microscopic study
- make fixed, stable or stationary; "let''s fix the picture to the frame"
- decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
同義詞：specify, set, determine, define, limit
- take vengeance on or get even; "We''ll get them!"; "That''ll fix him good!"; "This time I got him"
同義詞：pay back, pay off, get
- cause to be firmly attached; "fasten the lock onto the door"; "she fixed her gaze on the man"
- put (something somewhere) firmly; "She posited her hand on his shoulder"; "deposit the suitcase on the bench"; "fix your eyes on this spot"
同義詞：situate, posit, deposit
- set or place definitely; "Let''s fix the date for the party!"
- prepare for eating by applying heat; "Cook me dinner, please"; "can you make me an omelette?"; "fix breakfast for the guests, please"
同義詞：cook, ready, make, prepare
- influence an event or its outcome by illegal means; "fix a race"