- 更多例句： 下一頁
- At this point the writer puts in [inserts] a flashback .
- The nature of the fuel gas affects the flame flashback .
- The events that led up to the murder were shown in a series of flashbacks .
- You know what ? let ' s just watch some flashbacks
- The events of his boyhood are shown in a flashback
- a transition (in literary or theatrical works or films) to an earlier event or scene that interrupts the normal chronological development of the story
- an unexpected but vivid recurrence of a past experience (especially a recurrence of the effects of an hallucinogenic drug taken much earlier)