- 更多例句： 下一頁
- A still more difficult distinction is that between a sharp flexure and a fault .
- Shear stresses and shear strains in prismatic members may be caused by either torsional moments, or by shear forces associated with flexure .
- In order to simplify the presentation of the basic principles, we shall consider in this chapter two-dimensional structures subjected to flexure .
- Testing of artificial leather ; repeated flexure test
- Design and analysis of flexure hinges micro - grabber
- act of bending a joint; especially a joint between the bones of a limb so that the angle between them is decreased
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
同義詞：fold, crease, plication, crimp, bend
- the state of being flexed (as of a joint)