- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The cow 's tail flicked from side to side .
- There's something flicking around my toes .
- The waiter flicked the crumbs off the table .
- My fingers flicked through the notes .
- Sam flicked through a magazine while he waited ..
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
同義詞：movie, film, picture, moving picture, moving-picture show, motion picture, motion-picture show, picture show, pic
- a short stroke
- a light sharp contact (usually with something flexible); "he gave it a flick with his finger"; "he felt the flick of a whip"
- remove with a flick (of the hand)
- touch or hit with a light, quick blow; "flicked him with his hand"
- cause to make a snapping sound; "snap your fingers"
- throw or toss with a quick motion; "flick a piece of paper across the table"; "jerk his head"
- twitch or flutter; "the paper flicked"
- cause to move with a flick; "he flicked his Bic"
- look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
同義詞：flip, thumb, riffle, leaf, riff
- flash intermittently; "The lights flicked on and off"
- shine unsteadily; "The candle flickered"