- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She is in the top flight of journalists .
- The flight school was in a buzz, he said .
- Flight ba 193 for paris is now boarding
- Sit back and enjoy your flight .
- There are no seats left on the flight .
- the act of escaping physically; "he made his escape from the mental hospital"; "the canary escaped from its cage"; "his flight was an indication of his guilt"
- a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports; "I took the noon flight to Chicago"
- an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- a stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next
同義詞：flight of stairs, flight of steps
- passing above and beyond ordinary bounds; "a flight of fancy"; "flights of rhetoric"; "flights of imagination"
- an air force unit smaller than a squadron
- a formation of aircraft in flight
- a flock of flying birds
- the path followed by an object moving through space
- decorate with feathers; "fledge an arrow"
- fly in a flock; "flighting wild geese"
- shoot a bird in flight