- The fog of terror cleared from her eyes .
- I am quite in a fog as to what you mean .
- The ship came into sight out of the fog .
- He was beginning to feel rather fogged .
- He faced another day of cold fog .
- confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
- an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
同義詞：fogginess, murk, murkiness
Fog is a collection of liquid water droplets or ice crystals suspended in the air at or near the Earth's surface."The international definition of fog consists of a suspended collection of water droplets or ice crystal near the Earth's surface ...