- She is much too fond of the sound of her own voice .
- I was not fond of any more country rambles .
- He is too fond of making cheap scores .
- It has been my fondest wish for years .
- He is fond of having a hand in everything ..
- (followed by `of'' or `to'') having a strong preference or liking for; "fond of chocolate"; "partial to horror movies"
- extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent; "adoring grandparents"; "deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"; "hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
- having or displaying warmth or affection; "affectionate children"; "a fond embrace"; "fond of his nephew"; "a tender glance"; "a warm embrace"
同義詞：affectionate, lovesome, tender, warm
- absurd or silly because unlikely; "fond hopes of becoming President"; "fond fancies"