- the food: 這一句的謂語是
- food food and more food: 琳瑯滿目的食品
- acid food and basic food: 酸性食品及堿性食品
- All other forms of food had disappeared .
- Chew your food well before you swallow it .
- Could they supply food for the guerrillas ?
- The pain is often exacerbated by certain foods .
- The baby threw its food on the floor .
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
同義詞：food for thought, intellectual nourishment
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
Food is any substanceEncyclop?dia Britannica definition consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals.