- 更多例句： 下一頁
- My sister went off to find the footlights
- Steered by an umbrella sword to the footlights : mario the tenor . - or like mario , mr bloom said
- All throughout that entracte kuragin stood with dolohov in front of the footlights staring at the rostovs box
- Then across the twilight stage , which was no longer lit up by the footlights , there followed a disorderly retreat
- And when nana lifted her arms the golden hairs in her armpits were observable in the glare of the footlights
A footlight is a theatrical lighting device arranged to illuminate a stage from the front edge of the stage floor in front of the curtain. Originally set in a row of hooded individual enclosures, electric footlights are presently set in troughs across the edge of the stage so that they are not visible to the audience.