[ 'fɔrin ] 發音: 用"foreign"造句
- foreign to: 和...無關的, 不適合于..; 陌 ...
- a foreign country; foreign land: 異邦
- a foreign affair: “外交”事件; 柏林艷史; 兩個兄弟 ...
- Diphtheria antitoxin is a foreign protein .
- Qiao received bruce at the foreign ministry .
- The speech was meant for foreign consumption .
- He is a foreign teacher of irish stock .
- The foreign banks have their own complaints .
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world; "foreign nations"; "a foreign accent"; "on business in a foreign city"
- of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own); "foreign trade"; "a foreign office"
- not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something; "an economic theory alien to the spirit of capitalism"; "the mysticism so foreign to the French mind and temper"; "jealousy is foreign to her nature"
- not belonging to that in which it is contained; introduced from an outside source; "water free of extraneous matter"; "foreign particles in milk"