- forerun: vt. (-ran; -run;-r ...
- benzole forerunning: 苯初餾
- forerunning phenomena: 火山噴發前兆; 前兆現象
- No , no , doubtless he was deceived , and it was but one of those dreams that forerun death
- The tokyo big marathon festa to be held in february 2007 is positioned as a forerunning event to the olympics and its implementation will be a metropolitan government - wide effort
- Over the yesrs , we have adhered to the management concept of " creating ideal environment to induce living trend " ; we regard the building of tasteful gardening environment as our own responsibility , and , by introducing modern forerunning environmental art design concept , we blend traditional and continue to launch new ides to create a series of premium products in villa decorations and landscape gardening